Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Come shake hands Chung Ling

 Chung Ling children from my sister's blog to see her article, I feel so handsome, quite agree. We have also entered the University Sports school, work hard together for several years, but the results so leave. Said sentence be honest, when I left my heart to children have the word Once again, I entered the gate, I felt particularly relaxed mood. Why is this you know? because it was hard for staying in the work, the mood really can not describe how it felt the darkness of this society, between people how could such a complex, perhaps you will come behind you poke a knife. Some people might say that this is the society. But, can you believe it? children in the twenty years I have never had any contact with society, and I never want to over the ten years of my life would be so difficult to deal with the school's amiable. but through this thing, I understand a lot. but also to appreciate from this taste a variety of heart: to see hope, to strive for. and lost. again see the hope and effort to fight, fight, however, or failure. so back and forth N times. The end result: a complete failure! for the first time experienced the taste of despair ~ ~ So I left my alma mater, thirteen years of life.
but I do not have this feeling, and in foreign countries I have my own handy work and education opportunities to continue their schooling. in turn, I am very grateful to all encountered was obstructed in the school, and stayed to work against my voice. so hard without you support Today, I have such feelings. fantastic!
the last word to my sisters children, said: learn real skills, this point is take away someone else, so we are not afraid of where r

No comments:

Post a Comment