Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I sat in the rooftop watching days

 Very dark,Discount UGG boots, even black

blink of an eye can not see your school has a year left to

before I discovered how naive I was
Some people say
Oh
too old to learn to really understand now that I
windy early autumn has been with the wind coolness

've met a girl in the AU is destined
perhaps because I see myself in her shadow because of it

treat her as his sister as

I always told her to grow up

may have scared her to see the cruel society always pleasant
grow up grow up in order to better grasp the self-

today to listen to her **** very snobbish

Ha ha! Ah was a kid!

snobbish? Now is the mainstream of social snobbery

Tao that is not bow to reality is the history of the times created

money, your life must be

want to live,UGG bailey button, do not fight it dice gas

Some people may say I'm weak
no character,UGGs, but I would like to let you live do you spineless I'm just very realistic
as my friend said she
my terrible reality how many times I failed to bring the truth of reality regardless of a person

Under what circumstances should maintain a calm mind

to analyze how to do what

so sometimes I really feel tired

what way can I am not his mouth,UGG boots, it

born

golden spoon so we must be realistic

way to good to go after I've been wrong

I do not want to step

a fork in the road after

tired all of a sudden have to go

drinking

miss tomorrow is Mid-Autumn Festival was

good father to go back and drink a cup of

old couple that I do not want them to do the work that will make them worry

can not let them be know

depressed ah!

had she not know how to

hope she will have the joy of it! Although the break up

can I just forget her

only hope to be able to find her happiness to her late at night, do not you

stars seems to have been home for the holidays a few days

not see Do not they know the moon lonesome

gently spit tobacco
faint hint of smoke floating under the moonlight is very misty

dream was the same as fleeting as the slowly dissipated

Forget it! Good sleep it

No comments:

Post a Comment