Thursday, October 14, 2010

And believe it will not see her

 Grandma always thought of my grandmother thought, thought of my grandmother always thought of my grandmother. Grandma is not around his son, a man guarding the empty house alone, but fortunately grandson, Sun filial daughter, but also often to see her mother. Grandma is not the daughter, granddaughter, not filial, two granddaughters I do not filial. Son was not at home, daughter always have to keep complaining. His wife suddenly got sick, and also complain about her day. . . .

shopping together with my mom very happy. Childhood, in high school before, and mother of two who took to the streets shouting match always ending. Mom always said I can not buy good clothes too thin, I fire, and shouted to her: it is not your students. As a result, children have war of words played out silently. With the mother was reluctant to take to the streets, but my heart is still happy, because from time to time I will be looking forward to taking to the streets together with the mother. Evening, cousin invited him to dinner. My cousin was a director's brother,UGG bailey button, was a great man. Responsibility, filial piety, talking,UGG shoes, people better and stronger. This person is now almost extinct. Niu niece growing cute long do I like, but she is not familiar to me, after all, is not common.

watching TV with mom and dad care, warm feeling. Always so nice ah.

Wuzhen today Ting asked me to play,UGGs, returning to the taste. More and more useless, and left not much to feel very tired. Xiexie Ting's mother,cheap UGG boots, feels very kind, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment