Sunday, March 27, 2011

Love missed that lifetime

 Fell asleep last night, fell asleep, I feel the dream ... stop crying ... crying, slowly I can not stand the heartache dream, wake up vaguely, as found in wet pillow, his eyes full of tears traces , originally I did not dream of their own tears, but he really cried, like a dream with this
do not know the story ... ... there is no afterlife, this life is not very long, good life do not love you, let the afterlife me and really love you, owe you this life, afterlife reward you. Why do people wait until after a loss, will understand why people do not cherish. Maybe not too easy to get the total value, until after a loss to know, miss, but it is I, the Food of Love ... ... ...

women had not crazy, that year 22-year-old woman, very young. Some say that she looked normal. In that year a woman in love with a man, a man 23 years old, looks a bit depressed, very talented, young girls hearts of many lovers of the standard. Women and men together just to work, lunch break, when colleagues like playing cards, a woman does not love to play cards, but the women always occupied a position of men, other men after the meal, the woman gave way to him.

men never mind doing the woman, and women with no constraints, women are kind and considerate, and very few laughs, but with a man when it laugh. Men do not care about woman, Indian woman to a man deep in the heart.

One night, a woman about a man walking, graceful shy to tell a man she liked him. The expression of a man shocked by the sudden, and soon the woman politely refused, the man said he loved the woman does not love him, and he who does not love, his heart is dead, and now he no longer want to talk about friends not to come to him to be a woman .

woman cried all night, go to work, they also shed tears, colleagues, looked at her strangely, the men sat blankly. Few days, women are still kept crying. Men began to soften see that woman is man's true love. Finally one night, a man about a woman out, tell a woman: if she does not mind, he does not fit in the past, he was willing to try to accept her. Woman agreed, brilliant smile, because men finally accepted her.

love Aihenjiandan women and men. Did not go out together watching a movie, not eaten with rice on the outside, the men are indifferent to her. When is the happiest man and woman sitting beside the river under the bridge, there is a cow staring at seeing them, women feel funny. Men living in single quarters, women to men laundry. Sick men and women take care of him. Birthday, when a woman, men forget, the woman said it does not matter. Birthday men and women give men a neat tie.

second year, married women and men. Women take care of things at home in perfect order, men have delicious meals at home, there is hot water bath after watching TV, clothes, women also washed clean. Men can cause heart flutter in that year, an increase of men managers, women have lost a lot.

third year, a woman with a man's child. Woman a pregnancy, when bending down and washing more difficult, but still insist on the day. Things at home still manage with the woman. Ten months later, a woman giving birth, the doctor said it was because the baby's position is too high, to caesarean section. For children, women Caesarean section to a baby girl, seven pounds when born. Man's parents want grandchildren, to see a girl born to a woman never came to see. No one woman's month of care, her parents were too far away, only to once a month, with some chicken fish and the like. Noisy at night the child, women should be given to children to urine, breast-feeding. Men are not considerate woman, a woman was washing clothes on the yard. Month of the woman did not have a good, frequent abdominal pain, doctors said came to a root cause.

very beautiful and very cute child, a woman quietly watching children grow up, and my heart there is a sweet feeling. Despite the indifference of a man hurt her, but she still loves men. Because he was her first and last man. Some men complain that only occasionally, but after the woman to forgive the man. May never get the treasure, in those days, men almost ignored the existence of a woman.

woman watching her daughter grow up day by day, listening to her mother called her daughter for the first time, happy to tell men. Daughter for the first time walking, women totter ... ... ... In this way, an instant, his daughter grow up to five years old, a woman brought her to the park, a taxi was a traffic accident, a woman was knocked passed out. Other woman woke up, Manlianshixue, she first thought the idea of ​​the child, the child is badly mutilated, to the hospital, the doctor told her the child had died. Women fainted. When the woman woke up again, shouting his mouth child's name, the man sat sadly by her side, whispered comfort to her. Cried a woman fainted.

other woman woke up again, his mouth kept to himself, the doctor said that the woman was crazy ... ...

; to take care of women, men quit his job, to find a temporary job, as long as a few hours a day of classes, when he is not called a neighbor to take care of a woman shouting his mouth still murmured the name of the daughter , holding the pillow laugh. Look at other people's children on the chase, said it was her child. Men can only put a woman locked in the house. Woman for a laugh, a cry, but when she saw photographs of the children when the woman began to calm down and touched his hand gently on the child's face picture, smiling, his eyes kind eyes.

time to live so slowly, the woman suddenly shouted, sometimes middle of the night to have children, sometimes they behave like was like a child. Throughout the district are aware of the mad wife, and some sympathy, some mercy, and some people just look at a joke. Have taken a man had a very good future. However, his crazy wife ruined everything before he hates women. Men started to smoke drunk alcohol, he often drunk, began to temper his temper.

awareness of a woman found a man light changes. Men smoke heavily, women must take possession of men do not pay attention when the cigarette up. Men do not see smoke, and asked a woman. Hey woman giggling. Man snapped: Obviously frightened woman, huddled in the corner shivering. Woman pulled over a man: Men snatched smoke and roared:

men went out, women still used to wash clothes, clean clothes always come up with their children to wash, children's clothes, she felt dirty, to wash clean. Men's clothing, women's clothes, children's clothes hanging on the outside, gently touched her children's clothes, smell the clothes, women giggle.

woman sick, the doctor said that she not live long. Men smoked cigarettes and looked at the pain his wife ... ... helpless eyes reveal sadness. His wife is still mad, except for a tired easier than before, when little trouble sleeping, asleep, when there were tears running down her cheek. In order to save the life of his wife crazy, man sold all the things to sell, and finally had to sell the house to maintain a woman's life, carried on a woman last breath.

woman looking at suffering man, pointing to the throat could not speak, desperately panting, trembling to tell a man to her breath, she was very painful. Xinrudaoge grief for a man woman, a woman he had never been poor, but today a man told a woman he can not possibly tears. Really, he told her he did do, while women seem to know he was dying, so no gestures, just laborious panting, tears flowing unknowingly.

woman died in the early hours the next day, when men went to sleep. When the man woke up, women nestled in the arms of a man died, his face left with tears. Uphold the bed put a man found a letter that read: My dear husband (pro-Kai), a woman's name was actually inscribed.

man urgent opened the letter, a woman is printed clearly into view. Tears to her husband she wrote some words.

dear husband:

tears you write these words, I know I'm going to die tonight Suddenly I seem to wake up, perhaps back to the light reflective, maybe God have mercy on me, give me one last chance to say goodbye to you. I still remember our child, I remember the moment she called her mother, you know? At that moment I actually shed tears. I vaguely remember the face of bloody goes, why God so cruel to her, so cruel to me? She must be very lonely in the ground, no one to take care of, she was waiting for me, I would like to accompany her and take care of her.

My dear husband, thank you for giving me a home, gave me a child, I completed the journey of a woman. Although you do not always say I love you, but I love you, from beginning to end, I love you. I am very bitter with you through the day, you do not properly caring me, love me. I thought I would wait till that day, until the day that you love me, but I can not wait until the. My dear husband, you are my first and last a man, when I leave this world, you will be my forever man.

My dear husband, thank you for everything I do is I drag you. I'm sorry, I'm gone, take good care of yourself, remember that often change clothes, less smoking, and was in poor health. I'm gone, I'm sorry, I do not have to accompany you through the last time.

My dear husband, I finally kissed gently on your face, it is a loving but long kiss. Let the tears of pain for years burst forth at this time. I'm gone, I will take care of our children good ground, you rest assured.

You never woman

man cry, the first cry so sad. His loving wife of the dead arms. Recall the bitterness of the past a woman, think back to the good woman, drops of tears fall on a woman but thin pale cheeks ... ...

man buried woman. Buried with their children. He Changgui in the woman's grave, his eyes red from crying, stroking his wife's tombstone, said: But I can not make the obligation to make a husband out. In the past I'm bad, I feel ashamed now to think of it. Now I know how cold I was. life all owe you, let me repay you the afterlife, If the next you remember me. my wife, I love you. you hear that? I love you, ah ... ...

woman became deaf. Past life, this life, the afterlife. If I remember you next life, let me take care of you, love you forever, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment