Monday, February 14, 2011

I stole a little life left so unreal that you bear in a real ...

 Snow Grains thin snow

I went to the playground
between heaven and earth as if no one else

we do not know how my heart just broke the > ,
little boy is growing high.
as the years from small to big,
increase his troubles.
little boy, little trouble,
carefree music Tao Tao.
heart good to fly high above the net Yeah snow

not stay very small only when the wind my hair to see the above
little white tablets
cold snow in the eyes gradually get comfortable
ears are cold forehead cheeks nose up -----< br> think of you running far,
side of heartache,
side of the unlock I went in his coat,
to my face buried in your warm arms,
with your lips touch in my ear,
blowing into my neck ----,
Do you know that you stay in
----- my life in the tiny little baby -----
feel our love,
gnawing his fingers - ------ In the secretly laughing
remember this song to me every day I put to him
one day you will know that our baby
listening to your songs your voice nurtured
very familiar to him, very friendly and so will he cry

when your song is soothing voice of his soul
not blame me for not telling you:
I stole that little life left
---- I'm not willing to give you that
in my extended
in my body I'll give you a big surprise
so unreal in the real you bear the fruit of a know ------< br
> You have been in my life can not be separated
2005-12-30

No comments:

Post a Comment