Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The home, back to the home and native land

 The home, back to the home and native land, but also to see my relatives. Cordial Needless to say, that I am the master of the ownership of the site, even more so when the day I will be postponed again and again, could not bear leave quickly.
the past myself, my family is nothing more than my parents, sister, husband, child, never to people other than their own families as their loved ones, at most, is your friend. But when I hear from ex-husband when this title, but could not help but feeling great.
my former colleagues, friends, students Jie Feng banquet held for me, the main character but me and my ex-husband. Although We have parted for years, but we have mutual friends, colleagues, and now also has concerns with each other. friends have not seen excitement was palpable, pushing between the cups have a little question Weizui light. So, there friends to come forward excitement that I should not have had very much to heart, that my ex for me so far away from the defect to me, I should not abandon him because of some little things. because they know, in my husband's mind, no one more than I more important.
heard these words, I am very embarrassed, but also understand the friends caring heart, what excuse do not want to go. but I was angry ex-husband, and the chattering classes of the man who pulled to the side, so that he Do not embarrass me, are not allowed to talk nonsense. But friends do not comply do not scratch, still shouting: she is who you are, you still guarding her! ex-husband also shouted: She is my family, my mother! I forbid you to say She!
this sentence may sound clap of thunder, hit my heart to pieces, could not help the tears flow down. Yes, we do not because they no longer husband and wife, will forget or to each other as their enemy. between us and a child will be closely linked to us. no matter where, no matter what time of change, this relationship will never change.
For most people, but also as a friend to see us as peace to sit together to eat, chat, and saw him with my arms around her husband now, friendships, always find it difficult to understand. But I know that because of love, we have a couple. but also because of love, we care about each other, blessings to each other.
in this world, I can have more of a concern for their loved ones should not be is a very happy thing up?

No comments:

Post a Comment