Sunday, February 13, 2011

A fight on the true story of will and

 N communist education theory article, but one of them is to cultivate perseverance, but we have had to accept the red of the baptism, but few have this quality, so a long time, I have been doubt this quality really exists. thanks to my cousin Jim (Jim), now, he made me truly believe that some people do have the will, and will not have the slightest ring getting old and lost.
Jim and I grew up with his childhood, his grandfather and my grandfather are brothers. do not know who that year that the brothers responded to the call to abandon a comfortable life abroad, to sell rubber plantations, with their family, returned to China from Southeast Asia, Malaysia. However, shortly after returning home, they die from being violent, leaving behind a pile of poor widows and orphans. Jim Lao Lao did not want to return home through these tragic turn of events, she did not want to step husbands footsteps, the only child, Jim's father, entrusted to relatives, their arduous journey, to flee the country and return to Malaysia. then grow up and marry the father of Jim, raising the four boys, Jim is an old home II. In their four brothers is still very small, terminal illness and untimely death of Jim's father, Jim's mother never married, as a private primary school teachers, she is raising four children alone, devoted themselves to the adults.
Although Jim Laolao also often secretly aid to the family, the economy is much better than my home, but Jim had an early age is very poor life. his character more introverted, ineloquent, although naturally intelligent, but never exposed. particularly valuable is trained to have a child, he does not have the resilience of ordinary people's will, but it will when the time is now hidden, along with the ups and downs of his life.
classmate Jim and I 10 years, primary and junior high school has been a period of competitors in each segment results in the red list the top three in the table must have our brothers. junior high school that year, the provincial key high schools to improve college enrollment rate, S & P move to the countryside, where I test area has a total of 5,000 candidates, only 8 recruit, ranked red list of the first two, it is me and Jim.
into the provincial key high school, we are still classmates. almost to the BF and I live together first, when he mysteriously like , attendant on a student named Han CPIC past very close, they almost play the same bed and eats at the same, so takes a another man. Han is a famous troublemaker students, full stomach bad water, always has his fights copies, although I do not care and he had the company of, but with today's eye view, have to admit that Han is a very masculine man, with the temperament of Liangshan heroes. then I could see little signs and advised Jim do not talk Han stir together, do not give up learning. But Jim listen to me and advise with the long-term boarding school, lack of parental discipline family, his grades plummeted last. among the whole section in my top three, when Jim has fallen within the last ten, 83 years later in the year's college entrance exam was a mess, and finally get the job, dingy back to the country.
his mother had asked me in tears, had comparable results with me children, why is it so? I can not explain the facts with Biaojiu Ma, just ask her to give Jim a chance and let him return to his alma mater, tutorial, and then test the second year. to leave their school on the eve of Shanghai, I told Jim had a long talk, I carefully, never daring to touch his inner pain, but told him the story of his own men, and sometimes have to reluctantly part, scraped the bone healing; I told Jim, if I did not act decisively to leave the peak, get rid of emotional entanglement, threw himself into Entrance Exam, I definitely like him entrance exam, no future.
the second year, Jim returned to his alma mater, tutorial, Han but never back to school. Jim like a changed man, indomitable his body will be awakened once again, after a year of study, entrance in 84 years of outstanding, becoming the College Entrance county runner-up, admitted to the Shanghai First Medical College (today's Shanghai Medical University).
In the last 85 years I have read during the Medical University, Jim, and only on the first floor of my dorm just separated, we often travel. However, he really changed and became made me feel very strange. He is very decadent whole person, learning only find little knowledge, pass long live, and even too lazy to wash clothes, bedding, dirty smelly people can not get close, it could not believe he is medical students. I often use the weekend, and ran to help him change clothes bedding, by doing earnestly advise him. but he just sneered few times, and did nothing to touch. a full six years, he came so decadent decadent wasteland. In the eve of graduation, all students are actively contact distribution of hospitals, and he was indifferent, and finally once again suffer, all students in his class into the big city hospitals, only he was assigned to a small county hospital, no one wants to go to the most infectious when the resident families.
He later married daughter is a classmate of the year is also very good care of the following year gave birth to a daughter. I told him almost lost contact work a full seven years after, we met only once. Although his life is not try to understand, but not heard from the student's mouth, he spent an uncomfortable blossom, would like to get rid of status, but could do nothing.
12 years ago, I moved to New Zealand's application is accepted, my first thought is that Jim, His condition is almost like me, if I succeed, he should be able to. So, I went to his hospital to find him, with him briefly, he said nothing, and decided to follow me. scarcely a few minutes do not need to consider the time. That day, he was home on leave, leaving me at his house for dinner. I stepped into his house the first leg, could not help but burst sad, impossible to describe sad, I can not imagine a family of three, actually live in such a humble place, no kitchen, no toilet, let alone what the bathroom. Jim is also the wife of my classmates, I have great confidence on the day decided to go abroad with me, and then a high price are dry.
Well, Jim along the trajectory of my life and started taken the crucial step in his life. However, his English base is thin, the language that related to him, it is a huge challenge. He again listen to my advice, leave without pay to Fuzhou University, dedicated to the great blessing of the teacher to learn English. In the vast majority of informants tried to persuade him not to be stupid, his firm will once again play a leading role, year after He finally fluent in spoken English, passed the immigration interview, in the year after I was living in Auckland, he also took his wife daughter, smooth arrive in Auckland to live in my home.
those days at the beginning , he, like me, like slaves, like doing the most bitter of the most tired of living. A year later, he re-read food hygiene to college after graduation, into the Coca-Cola drinks did inspector, on the three shifts of .2001 classes moved to Australia he was again his family and settled in Sydney, is still in the Coca-Cola company, decent income, the family finally live a stable life, I think Jim can finally breathe easier.
However, I was wrong the. Jim can no longer different from the past, he, he is always dissatisfied with his situation, he set himself the goal is to become a doctor in Australia. This time, I completely shut up, then do not say anything. Although the lips are not said my heart I was thinking, this guy crazy, possible? in Australia to be a professional doctor, for him, it is almost impossible, not impossible for the county through a variety of examinations, he'll never become a doctor in Australia.
2003 years, Jim gave up the work of Coca-Cola into practice specifically for the new immigrants have organized training courses, full-time study and training to prepare for medical licensing examination. A year later he took part in the official exam results fiasco, all subjects all failed. I began to persuade him to give up, tell the truth, if I go to test, I really have no confidence. But Jim did not give up, even the school for three years, and even the test for three years. This three years He had no income, no job, thanks to his wife that point meager wages support the family life, in addition to perseverance, perseverance, and I can not think of another word to describe his efforts.
Early this year, he finally After a test, get qualified as a doctor in Australia, employed by a hospital in Queensland. outset to work to get a huge return, the sum of the normal shifts and overtime wages, weekly earnings have is four times, according to his income, every two years of savings, enough to buy a normal apartment in Sydney. He can finally live the material life of a gentleman.
lived for so many years old, have seen many people, but also seen some ups and downs of life friends, but did not see one with him indomitable will of the people. I have many classmates and friends, is the destiny of wealth, and Jim's success has nothing to do with destiny, is his will dictates; he is not worthy of me looking up people, but very few people whom I admire, because he has the vast majority of people do not have strong will and perseverance, low in life, often through their tireless efforts, overcome adversity, to succeed.
hope this story can give you, but also to one of my own inspiration, but also to those who always find an excuse not to make progress in the human side of the mirror, look in yourself, think again, we are not unworthy of your life .

1 comment:

  1. I got a really cute bed dorm bedding .
    set from Linens N' Things by Liz Claiborne.

    ReplyDelete