Monday, May 2, 2011

One day two and a half through the interview

up and rushed to hospital early in the morning business , in order to break an unknown company , I am wasted time . I think it started business in Shanghai were the patience to listen to , then is furious ! After this I really had to face severe employment and social reality.
take a break at noon , to rush to participate in The Exchange Pwc the second interview . Cattle forth in large numbers ah , waiting room, one is particularly style of the big managers gg, one is driven just over Shanghaicaida mm, there is a also particularly handsome , three special can talk to . In luck , the Hong Kong side of my male Par, but get lucky I did not know . Great Par , and starts acting strangely , and asked the question very strange , it seems that my preparation for another wasted. Comparing Hong Kong 's English is bad , slur so serious , but fortunately I barely understand , but consider his very strange , I thinking about again is not my understanding was wrong , where blind answer? In short the old feeling worse
face the same rush to finish Pwc Ocean Hotel as the appointment to the next face of a company in Wenzhou , a small chat with others yesterday, quite a quality that Hr . Hit season on his way , Daniel , Daniel and Ann , had just returned from Beijing , called to see me face to face just hurry . The interview lasted 14 minutes, the students pinch the time to help me , ha ha , looks like quite a high pay out , but not ideal workplace , say friends.
finally end of the interview , which should be very pleased , but not much sense of relief , just to reward yourself a little KFC shrunken stomach, then face the clothes continue to treat yourself . Want to grow in these experiences , as soon as possible to get a good offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment