Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hug, sleep, sex

Well, this man is really love her ... do not make love energy you
If so, he will not and others just love to go to bed, just go to bed broke up, he told me Oh
world without love, love is just a modification of attachment and habit

loneliness until love is not talk, the topic of the end, something is not appropriate to go on such deep conversation about love-sex
home, still been thinking about this sentence, I asked my mother A person with all the conditions are the circumstances, may be a loved one 'do not sleep sex embrace it? 'said,
which one is holding ta sleep, but do nothing
What is love?
not want to not love is not sex possession
If you really love her, not how you want to possess her body, but will be very cautious to protect her, let her be a little hurt, even he might given, nor can
only out of love you can really put yourself for her sake. you will be doing everything into consideration before bringing her to do so would consequences, rather than simply thinking about pleasure, thinking about possession, thinking to meet the
read an essay written by
think there is a special beauty
I remember one night the summer that year, we sat by the river town park, silly talk until 3 am, and now think of it always felt better when Hou particularly in the peach tree, the rain pattering Lek The next was, we hold hands, my hands my heart is all sweat, but I was reluctant to let go, I want to just have been led down the rain wet your shirt, I can vaguely see you inadvertently soaked chest in the night the same as peach trees Hanbaoyufang, when I really want to hold you, kiss you deeply, but I did not dare, my courage, but I do not regret it, because those good plot, period dim first love will always forever imprinted on my heart what?
whether someone thought I believe in true love, but I believe only one
anyone like this, there is always a heart will never forget the ta, the story of those clear astringent, those who innocently Once the move
share to the end of Jane's feelings, people changed, the change does not matter, secular change, and become smooth, and become no longer believe in love shit, you will be treated like first girlfriend, as she carefully protected for the first time you?!
control again and again to challenge their own self-control you?
No, there is that necessary? dumped money , some one-night stand, in fact, sex is a very cheap thing, if you put it in real terms only when an emotional outlet, then it is more than the price you give cheap, not worth a penny
; If you do not love her, it can not bothered, leave Cleveland chanting, pipe her so much, and responsible, I am negative, unwilling to bear, I leave. not a virgin film, huh, huh anyway I do not What is the loss of
woman clothes, casual exchange, cool day, I can not wear, not a woman afraid of money you have the right to
If a man think, yes, perhaps he could have everything, but ---- but you will never have true love
and everyone else must also have a woman living in the depths of his heart. but they can only live in the memories of his own, and memories of sitting in a pile of money on a
... ...
love do not come easy
we were young is not something we enjoy, we do not assume from
Please cherish and care around the ta
we were young, a student love the complex relative to the materialistic society is the most honest and pure
if you really have a love

No comments:

Post a Comment