Sunday, January 9, 2011

Loose, and finally loose

 Nearly a week without any movement, and today forced himself on the treadmill, 5 km, and sweat a lot, then yoga 1 hour, and be the first time in several years to wear sleeveless jerseys and shorts, even in previously I have been long-sleeved pants plus a gym, no matter how hot. Today, he is very lively feel.
the process of running out of a lot of sweat, hearty. as long as the good control of their own rhythm, is also a run a ten kilometers no problem, and will not hurt. I like the never-ending run, let your thoughts flying.
yoga, the whole body stretch, and very rather dry, you can mechanically run wild to think that a spirit is to be completely focused on themselves, with attention to breathing and movement. I like to do two consecutive projects, of course, this is abnormal blood type AB + Gemini frustrating because I love it.
Chinese. kindergartens project was finally on the line in the Children's Day, and completed the first project node, the full risk of the project from the start began to be considered a default will DELAY, however the entire TEAM colleagues are very understanding and very cooperative, almost seamless implementation of our original idea, and I gave up the pursuit of perfect nature, not dwell too much detail, after all, a self-confidence is constantly under attack, in addition to the inevitable BUG, the original design of some of the ill are also set to take center place a, F boss roar, and often use Because self-esteem reasons, numerous debates in the N I are ass, and thanks to our department this is still relatively modest Zou boss, or, if he has called me to follow, then I jumped from the 11th floor where the heart has .
Well, anyway, the Zhou Ting difficult, TEAM colleagues in the execution of those who are faithful, many of conception are from me, because I made some unwise to have to toss them, is quite large even toss, uneasy, alas, the students, the wheel of history is to toss in the roll forward, and encourage each other. Sometimes, I get angry on them, is really justified, students, and you must forgive I.
But then, I have learned a lot this week, the boss from the F learned a lot of knowledge on the Internet, product design, and not pay tuition, although criticized by the boss when the mind is also not convinced that some, but eventually, is to face this bleak life, society is cruel, people skills than the fate of self as such. Every day I have written work diary, a particular conversation in the June 5, I wrote these words:
2009-6-5
I need to study the conception I had envisaged, on the back to its original position. Why do I design? I'm not a fool, there is always reason to do so.
I need product manager as a real question as to think, to improve the level of technical knowledge. (Please forget that they are an editor.)
BT I need a geek like that to try a variety of products and learn how to find the information flow the organization or how to go or how to structure.
like I need to exercise as an IT eloquent critic, so when the words do not convey the debate.
today in sports, I like a lot, like running that control the rhythm, heart rate, leg pain would not like to do yoga as concerned about their goals and present, to not be affected by outside influence, disrupt breathing.
have to start a new week, and I do a good job preparation.
month other log
06-01 | blue sky clouds that sail, and our nursery on the line

No comments:

Post a Comment