Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sohu Festival Tour

 March 21 is the day of celebration Sohu in 2009, I received the invitation to participate in just .20 No car company to go to Beijing act, I'll take a ride starting 9:30, 12 went to the capital. The first stop was to find someone Jishuitan a few days ago and I Ya and fight naughty, Bla bla bla we see the side is also not easy. I left carrying a gift, right hand carrying my bag, received orders to stand out in the subway did not dare move, or Ah can not find my very serious consequences, will be shouting in the street, because this type of situation is not new. finally saw a long absence, rogue, feeling very warm. want to eat sushi with my birds went to a mall in the small Japanese restaurant, to a bunch of sushi, with a big salad, some rice eel, and then the painful side of that side of things to eat a large plate of salad are killed, also ate a lot of chicken wings, estimated remaining It is under eat, and take back all packaging. when it comes out of shameless asked me to go that way, I decided to think it should Wangyoubianzou to say for sure that there pointing! Ah helpless and I said, do not you forget, go to my house to go through when a bridge? to find a way for this matter, I never had any talent, always hard to tell the truck, the birds are always on my benefits very admire and revere, anyway, there could not throw my GPS in my right no matter what happened. the time off too fast, close your eyes and think of them feel as if anything in order not to feel, appearance and voice To become blurred, only feelings.
21 号 下午 2 点 Sohu celebration began to see a lot of old friends, came to my area to sit out the plot of the first row. This is the first time I really see the whole process, previously participated in the activities of SOHU never done before, always drop out. Festival programs are very busy, the only regret is that good administrators did not surprise me ~ but also, because I never had. Haha, this is definitely SOHU is the loss of a good thing I promise to come back, or back flash people. program after the end of the channel at night and women eat together administrators edit the owner, and chat. in such a way I feel good, a lot of problems and easy to communicate ideas, but also have the opportunity to directly face to face.
arrangement is Happy Valley to play today, and today has abated, the wind unusually large, in fact, in a hotel I especially want to go home, but there are 2 people need me bring in, I do not not do, or insist to the Happy Valley. to the door of the car, in particular the cold wind, blowing my shivering. After that we had wanted to go directly to the roller coaster, because the last time coming time because many people did not play, but the sun god through the first row of cars could not resist this. sat on it and to feel like a dough is tossed, and that instant feeling of weightlessness and a strong stimulus to many people are afraid to play with this project. then looked at the following thought, In case I fall down is certainly a crisp sound on the OVER. the last row of playing for a long time the sun god's team car, while saving time because of queue jumping, but longer than this. Duwusiren ah ~ the first time to meet all remember in my mind, if someone today to play with that nice ah ~
they got out of the sun god went to the other attractions,bailey UGG boots, the world planes, crystal wing of God, snow-covered gold wings, exotic snare, etc. I was bored in the exotic haunts of the queue, which is a haunted house theme of the game, all together into eight groups of the Suddenly the staff said a person who is willing to get a rare opportunity ~ I immediately volunteered to go, because if I had a normal schedule for a while, so I do not line up, and workers shouted so that everyone give me a hand , behind him came a fierce round of applause, I feel so cool. When he first entered the door really feel a little creepy, but have to go ah ~ I walk very fast to catch up with the front ranks of the 3 people that are scared 3 the crap out of screaming and saw I thought it was a ghost come to leap out, and again asked how ~ I am afraid not much, it touches were scared of their old cold sweat screaming. From exotic den we came out vehicles that passed the sun god, but still no one Oh, and quickly, then play it again. In fact, this is the most exciting Happy Valley, many people are afraid to play. Later, I lobbied for the proposed play with 3 times 5 times, peer life and death do not play, it is estimated that scared crazy. it would have been faster in the afternoon 3 o'clock, we go away, to the door no one saw the energy crisis, but also ran up quickly to play this game, but this next over, This game always had his head down upside down, get my Touyunnaozhang, and down the waves when the headache. This time is over, Han also can not play,UGG boots, and we left Happy Valley. The play also relatively cool,UGG boots cheap, the last time all went to waste in the queue, the more fun projects. Jinsong taxi to eat,UGG bailey button, and then to the Sanyuan Bridge Subway ride home, home is a 21:30.
three-day trip is over, I miss most is the first day. happy every second is always flies by, we should cherish now have ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment