Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Good poor kitty

 Today, my family and I came back from shopping when I met him and took the early morning of May 1 to see the cat home. It was another cat scratch its hair out, exposing the skin can also see to injuries. In other words,bailey UGG boots, it is bullied by other cats.
time,UGG shoes, it hoarsely to us for assistance. So dad took out the supermarket to buy the staple food crunch just fed it, her mother went upstairs to get drink of water down to it, I silently at the side watching it. look at it scarred, wolf down to eat at it, it must be starving and very tired.
was tears in my eyes move around , and when I see this scene,UGG boots cheap, I'm very sorry, but they help you. human beings have the human world, cats have their own world. In their world events, we can not intervene, the only thing to do is give them some small help.
me angry is that there is a school girl and her mother came from us, but then do not watch this poor cat look! how can they do so indifferent??!! Well, now the children do not love the bar too!! This again I deeply feel the ah really worrying!!
out one by one the poor homeless cats,UGG boots clearance, when can we have a warm home ah?!

No comments:

Post a Comment