Monday, November 15, 2010

Huang Yan _David_ career coach

 Time white-collar overtime sometimes relatively late, or out to play, time to go home often lead to sleep in after 12 o'clock, do not pay attention if long-term, will result in your body is weak. daily sleep duration varies, but the work must be drowsy sleep at night, sleep quality high performance. Many people are working overtime, night, rest well, work the next day natural listlessness, deep sleep more easily in the afternoon. to ensure quality sleep at night, treatment is sleepy at work is the best medicine. The correct approach is at 11 point prior to sleep, little foolish for 15 minutes at noon, the little foolish to solve the appropriate physical fatigue, the brain and body a rest.
What are some way to do that?
1, the temperature will make people sleepy
After strenuous exercise may also be drowsy. like angry people also pay attention to, because friends tell their hair
Sina Bo: University graduate, I took a sum of money from home, I do not want others to go to work, to their own business. I am currently a student in the school cadre, also played a lot of practical work during the period, with a lot of work experience, I believe I can manage a company that currently do not know which project and hope the teacher can to the point.
Huang replied: letters from the students, I can only say that you or the students with a strong blind and arrogant. small-scale entrepreneurs may well be a good way out. But the first step before must be fully prepared, should not fall into because of over-optimistic and that the cause of more trouble. students to note what's working, what can explain? management of a company management not only need is more of a business sense , a person manage his business does not represent a strong sensitivity to very strong, then you know what conditions a business you need to have?
should start on time machine
many people are unemployed for too long, the money will do engage in business only a patchwork borrowing, so the pressure is too heavy, work efficiency will be timid. ideal time is: there is still work in the body or just unemployment to consider business, financial and spiritual family at this time can provide you with more friends to talk
Sina Bo: I work 14 years to count them all, and units in the previous years and colleagues have never uttered any untoward .2010 units with personnel changes on New Year's Day. Since June this year, because of work issues, I was busy to complete the province account for data docking task of the computer during the damage caused by the director thought I was, therefore, and our director of trouble, running from the unit after a fight home, during which colleagues and the director repeatedly called my house and I are all escape door, and never give them any opportunity to apologize and talk. On this issue, I had the character is introverted. has never not love that trouble, for me on this issue constitutes the shadow of the infinite heart and trauma. entangled in this issue for several months, the mood and work into a slump, lost confidence in the work of colleagues with a strange look at,UGG bailey button, feel what others owe their total. in June and now I find the leadership to mobilize, but the leadership did not pay attention, until now director of work and shops often have friction, I do not mind his language, his instructions I never implemented, which led to my views on leadership within sight, remember. although did not say, no words, secretly is in no way towards me. In this four-month period, the fight is five times the size of the unit many, for work, leaders did not attach importance to, and I 破罐子破摔, until recently, the Friends of departments
Sina Bo talk: I studied business administration, this is a comprehensive professional learning, but no particular expertise . After graduation asked a friend introduced me to foreign sales company to do now,Discount UGG boots, but I am not good spoken English, basic can, but if the English proficiency of foreign trade is relatively high, especially in spoken language. trade is good English can do But the problem is I'm not good enough, is also in this sector, the situation can not be fully qualified. the company did not ask me to develop clients, assigned only a few of my old customers with the now, very few things every day, sometimes almost No, this is not the case it can be dry, as in the mixed wages every day, watching my colleagues constantly busy, and I was a little sense of achievement are not, is to learn how much your experience, even to the other after Companies are also possible. But such a situation, it is difficult to accumulate experience, wages are less, but also have learned that a raise is to say, even if did not rise much, can not say from my own experience accumulation, lack of capacity, can not I propose adding the company to see such a situation, we feel the future is very uncertain, little sense of accomplishment and no, I thought I was dispensable in here, but because it is cousin introduced, so I pay no matter how mixed, companies should not ask do not I really do not know how to do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment