Thursday, April 7, 2011

Violet

 Violet, red violet color of the original, with aroma. Varieties are white, all red, purple and yellow. Are designed for potted plants or cut flowers type. Of thermophilic and climate. General greenhouse in early spring sowing, summer and autumn flowering; or autumn sowing, early spring flowers in the greenhouse. Autumn cooling bed nursery in central China, sub-flowering spring open field.
; ---------------------------------------- title ---------------------


first time I saw Violet, not in the nursery, not in the park, but in a girl's body.
specifically, is in her left one, the pattern of a partial blue violet is the flower nipple and areola is violet petals.
I do not know flowers, in addition to roses. She said it was a violet, the color because it is a mixture of red and blue, because the more the point of blue, so it's relatively obscure color. If her heart is hot, the blood circulation in the heart of the increase, this time, because the violet color of the blood and become reddish and gorgeous.
She also said that if her loved one together, violet buds will quietly become larger, delicate violet petals set off will be more attractive.
tattoo Violet, originally in honor of a situation, but did not think, love gone, I want to forget someone, but you will never eliminate violets. Violet can not forget her past pain. She better hope that this little violet can be given a new meaning to re-new life, to tell the sweet light of her new hope.
I like to listen to her as a student muttered whisper, in front of Violet, is a prelude to so much before I return through the list of. Violet at first a shock to me, it is so perfectly set in the most charming parts of woman to enjoy it, I even forget she is a woman.
but after listening to her presentation, I realized that she was my girl catch a good bitter, an angel in my mind. But now, Violet changed her image in my mind. Why is she telling me this, ah, I hate violet, because it does not belong to me, but belongs to another man.
kiss, caress, a lover of romantic music, but can not find the original front in the Violet rhythm.
She was intently watching me, maybe she figured out what I feel now, perhaps wondered whether I understood what she meant.
violet color gradually turned into a partial blue purple, buds are getting smaller and smaller.
Partial blue petals to kiss me under the red, larger bud? But that ultimately does not belong to me, I'm just the object of her empathy, a poor substitute. Perhaps, eventually will have a new birth of her violets, her violets as I will pour out of the fruits of hard work, but I would give you violets new? I can not forget Violet was born for me for me to open it?
so bitterly to heart, though, but the hands involuntarily extended to the violet. Violet cold, like there is no life in general. My touch is mechanical, as if the woman's breast really only plants, but not her body.
mechanical touch, so that Violet has a trace of warmth, the color began to turn red petals, buds and gradually expand. She nestled her head on my shoulder, with a tongue licking my neck. I felt her hot breath, her clever tongue ... ...
my hand began to push hard and I began to ravage Violet, as she lit the warmth of my love, and love, made me hate it even more to this that I bring a lot of spiritual violet.
my ravaged her breathing speed up, she suddenly in my neck bite fiercely. Let me even more resentment
pain. Originally, I love her like that, at first I did not realize that I just like her taste of the appearance of a woman of her, and I falling in love with her only with a random, I just want to finally have her reveal her All of the women's secrets. But now, when I know a strange man before I left her mark forever, I actually do you care about so sad that to heart. I can not stand her with me when someone else in mind, I can not stand on the flower in her heart violets.
charming violet, and did not give me a pleasure, on the contrary, it can only stimulate me deeply, I have to imagine other men in her possession. Possession did not end like that, but deeply embedded in her heart.
Inadvertently, I severely pinched Qiazhao tis Violet, I wish I could tear up the flower, but I have an unblemished her.
violet red from the blue, but also from red to purple, becoming a true violet. A drop of crystal violet on the tears fell, like the morning dew, and slowly rolled by the bud to flower.
because of pain? The pain is physical or spiritual pain? Did I hurt you? My neck hurts, my heart will be also faint for pain.
long withered flower. Each person will have in the past, I tell you Violet, I do not want to cheat because I like people. I really hope that my heart violets can recover, and the flower, just for you were open. If possible, I prefer to be hurt again, will be violet erase, as long as you like, my heart still is sweet. tears. I do not know whether she really forget violets, forget that man.
I can forget Violet's story?

what kind of man would make a woman bear so much pain, the most sensitive parts of their own, a tattoo of a violet?
what kind of woman, because a man, so that the original only in the hearts of the flowers open, reveal in their own flesh?
lingering in my own imagining escape. In fact, I can get rid of it all, I just leave her, or just play with her, then all the pain will not me. However, the violet is so stubbornly about my feelings, and even turned to stone, heavy pressure in my heart on.
I suddenly became extremely sensitive, I'm afraid after a flower shop, I was afraid to see all the plants, I am afraid with all the name Violet, I even fear of color, all that will make me think of her past.
trying to forget her Violet, although it has been stuck in her mind, but I tried to find her want to forget everything, and used to torture my own nerves.
my search was unconscious, because I actually do not want to hit a shred of her past, but that is beyond the control of the possession of a very selfish desire, I can not get rid of that shadow.
ten thousand times my heart the caution myself, I have is now her and her future, but I can not have her past. However, that deep-rooted violet stems, and always my favorite time to stretch my mind and my heart hurt.
my sensitive, so she became cautious. She must have regretted her own frank, because I've never had a good touch of violet, I even want to see the flower. I know, even I can not see, it still will change color some time quietly changing the shape, but that has nothing to do with me, it does not belong to me, but belongs to another man. Maybe she knows I care about her and loved her, so she can try to avoid everything happening touch my nerves.

day, some friends and I to dinner at her flat near, I hope she can stay with us, she wanted her to dinner and his colleagues rejected my invitation. But she told me that the dinner was over to come to me, and then go home.
world really is too small, when we eat, she and a man and woman walked into this hotel also.
her face suddenly became very embarrassed, because she Wanmeixiangdao would meet me at this hotel. I suddenly realized that the man, the man certainly is the past, that is, the master violet.
in front of friends, I do not want to go too far, I just invite them to come and join us for dinner. She shook her head and said some kind words, they and a male and female weeks into the upstairs box.
my pride was a serious injury, the original and compared to her old lover, I was so insignificant, she would rather give up I am with him, but I do not want to make a little sacrifice.
my friend did not know she was my girlfriend, so, despite the bitter heart, but the face, I am still in a good mood and their greetings.
why should she meet him? Is Jiuqingfuran? Can not forget? Or ... ...
I went off, sent her text messages: , and smiling and greeting my friends, turn me aside: , because in front of friends, I do not want to make things too stiff. look at the time, and imagine her upstairs, and he is doing.
1 个 多 hour later, dinner me and my friends have been coming to an end, not the slightest movement can still upstairs.
excuse I came upstairs to the bathroom a package, she sat in the center of a man on her left side, a woman in her right, is talking and laughing in the chat, the food on the table has bottomed out, the wine remaining the same.
see me, she was smiling, the man and woman will be introduced to me, but she did not say I was her current boyfriend.
Then she will say hello to the box, I am told I'll be right over. I did not say anything, just held out his hand on her left internal mammary Sijin to pinch a bit.
she must hurt, the whole body shudder, her hand gently patted my face and went into the house.
night, she and I were alone, she is very casual so I do not be sensitive, because her heart is only me, and that man is her past, this meeting is also purely a matter of protocol, no emotional color.
I'm a man, although I do not want a thousand hearts, but I do not want her to know how much I actually hated her move today, I can not let her know that I care about her, I can not give her a I kind of narrow-minded idea. Words, I did not accuse her of anything, but **** it, I will all have to vent all the anger in her flesh.
violet again the object of my vent.
this matter, then no one mentioned any more, but it always bothered me: she really love me? If she loves me, why should former boyfriend meet? Why are met me, she is still selected and old lovers together instead of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment